On Friday Camdyn went to her first "Meet the Pirate Night"! We had a really good time just sitting back and eating popsicles and Camdyn throwing Dustin's baseballs everywhere. It was fun to see familiar faces from the high school and from town. Everyone was very shocked to see how much she had grown! When it was over we came home and continued to enjoy the cool weather and Cam kicked off her shoes and swung outside with me. We LOVE that swing. Camdyn just relaxes while we get to relax and swing on our swing. I got many sweet pictures and facial expressions of her that I must share.
Enjoying a Vanilla Wafer before leaving
Oh this one cracks me up! She looks like she is riding the Texas Giant! I must have pushed her pretty high during this one!
Camdyn then figured out if she got her arms underneath the straps that she could stand up...she got in trouble after this "stunt"!
Sometimes on the weekends Dustin will go and get me donut holes and coffee at a little donut shop by our neighborhood. On Sunday before church he went and got me some while Cam and I were sleeping. It was the cutest thing ever...he brought home a few donut holes for Camdyn that had pink icing on top!! How precious is that?!! I love him and Camdyn did too after getting to eat them :)
Later on that day I went and worked in my classroom while Dustin watched Camdyn. He took a picture for me to see her hair when she woke up so I thought I would share that as well.
That is one wild woman!
Tomorrow is our 2nd day of school. We are adjusting well!

2 comments:
Love all the pictures! We have a swing too, but haven't hung it because we are nervous about how to do it so it won't fall...might be calling you about it. :) Glad you all are adjusting to the new school schedule!
I didn't realize that girl had so much hair! WOW!
We love our swing too, but I'm taking it down when Barrett tries to pull a stunt like Camdyn did in hers!
You're going to be in a toddler bed soon! ha ha
Post a Comment