The other day I was so excited to open a gift that a great friend who I have taught with since I first started teaching got Camdyn for her birthday! It was an early birthday present for Cam because Rachel could not wait to give it to her. I took a "peek" at it and fell in love with it and then I brought the gift home for Camdyn to enjoy. This is the most cutest gift ever! It is a snugly mat and she is going to be so comfy when she takes her naps at Pre-School and Mother's Day Out! (Do they still have that?) I like to lay it out for her when she watches her DVD's for her to lay on. She still stands an inch away from the T.V but I'm sure she will eventually enjoy laying on her snugly! It even has her name across it and a handle for her to carry! Thank you so much Rachel...this gift was perfect for our baby girl!
Can you get any cuter than this!


Exploring...

Sweet girl felt the minky blanket and laid down on it!
And now for a little randomness!...
I got a picture of these legs sporting her baby legs. If I could bottle up these legs and keep them forever, I would!!
So I have always thought that Jackie Kennedy was a very pretty lady and she was always known for wearing her oversized sunglasses...

I took Camdyn's pictures for her invitations yesterday in my parents yard because my dad used to do landscaping and he has beautiful bright green grass. I just knew that my daughter would be still for her pictures as long as I put her in the grass but nope, my parents and I chased her around the yard the whole time! If any of the neighbors were watching they saw my dad running around holding pink and purple balloons along with a huge sucker in his hand while I was the "mammarazzi" chasing Camdyn with a huge camera in my hand, while mom was running the other direction making wild noises so that she would look and smile! Picture all of this going on for about 30 minutes...We did get some cute ones though!
This week is going to be SUPER! Tomorrow I am going to meet with an acupuncturist to start acupuncture for my migraines (I'll let you know how that goes), Wednesday we have a field trip, Friday is indeed Good Friday and we are going to paint Easter eggs and have a family day, Saturday is our neighborhood Easter egg hunt and Sunday is the most important...the celebration of Jesus! Can't get much better of a week than that!

3 comments:
Jackie Kennedy!!!! Ha. Hilarious! I love Cam's little blanket snugly. Rachel did a GREAT job.
Happy early b-day, CAM CAM.
I have something early for you too!
I love the baby legs. That is my favorite picture!!! You need to find out where your friend got the mat and link it-it's too die for!
Love the mat! Too cute! Baby legs are my favorite, and Cam seems to wear them really well. :)
Post a Comment