Saturday, April 11, 2009

Table for 1 and a half please...

Camdyn and I had our first date night last night! I finally decided that Camdyn was at a good age that I could go eat dinner with her by myself since she can now interact and "babble" with me! Our first date together was at Cheesecake factory because I knew that she would love the child's plate (bananas and bread) and then I would be able to eat my dinner too! She had slept in the car on the way to Allen so she wasn't as lively but she was a good girl. After that we went to Swoozies to see if we could find any last minute party decorations and then we drove and watched Daddy's team in McKinney and she had the time of her life (as usual). I cannot tell you how much she loves these baseball games! She has met a good friend that always runs up to her when we get to the games named Kenley. She is a little doll! She is 4 years old so she doesn't really understand why Camdyn tries to grab her bottle of water and gold fish or why Camdyn licks her soccer ball when they are playing together. :) By the way, we are in 1st place in our district....GO WYLIE PIRATE BASEBALL!!!


Camdyn sported her Easter bunny shirt to the game in support of the ole Easter bun bun so when we got home, I had to get a quick picture with her in her ears. She actually looks like a frumpy bunny in these pictures but she was just tired and ready to go to sleep since it was 2 1/2 hours past her bedtime...I kept my date out past her curfew!



Oh this one really makes me laugh!

My lovely date
Okay so yesterday I came back into the kitchen to find Camdyn "accessorizing" with her Gerber puffs...

She made a clippy out of it! Sherry if you're are looking at this, check out her shirt! It says Dr. Bertrand really delivers!

And now for one of my random moments.

I am not a photographer by any means but I have started to think of things to take pictures of that do not involve humans or Bozley. :) I had just got through doing laundry the other day and I NEVER dry anything of Camdyn's since she is like a weed and everything ends up too short, so I hang her stuff to dry. Well I went into the laundry room to get something and I noticed her sweet clothes hanging to dry and they looked so pretty to me! So, I got my camera out and took a picture! Most of them are just pj's but it just looks like a sweet and innocent picture. I'm sure I will be taking pictures of sunsets or of a flock of birds next :)

3 comments:

HowryFamily said...

That pic of the pouty bunny is PRECIOUS!!! :) Happy Easter Toth Family!

Amanda said...

Gotta love those bunny ears! I didn't have any better luck than you. :) Have a great Easter!

The Barner Bunch said...

Lots of PINK going on in that laundry room Taren! ha ha I totally understand what you mean about having to "hang dry" all their clothes!!! Otherwise, they're wearing high waters!!! ha