Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Updates

Sherry has sent me some pictures lately and some were pretty funny and I wanted to post a few. :)

What a great way to enjoy a good book!


Amy and I usually manage to get to Sherry's in the morning at the exact same time and the babies were dressed like they had just called each other and planned out what they were going to wear. Sherry decided to take them to have their pictures made in the bluebonnets! Aren't the bluebonnets so pretty?! They are never ending in these pictures.

This is by far the most funniest face! She is completely as mischievous looking in this picture as you can get!


This one also is very interesting. That is a typical girl for you! She is either dancing in front of Barrett or telling him to "stay away"!!

Monday Camdyn had her dreaded 1 year checkup. I dread those things so much. I hate to see her go through that pain and then look at Dustin and I and wonder why we are letting them do this to her...breaks my heart :(
The doctor did say that she was a healthy growing baby and she looked great. She is a quarter off from being 32 inches tall!! Dustin jokes that if we have a boy that he will probably be a puny short thing while Camdyn gets all of the height! We then went to Cheesecake Factory (yummy!) and I gave her a little whipped cream as a reward for all of the heck she had just been through!
Three more days and we have Camdyn's big birthday celebration! I have still been working on things for it...I feel like I'm planning my wedding all over again.... not really but it is a lot of work!
Time to go finish cooking my "southern" dinner for tonight....sausage, gravy, toast and collard greens! Don't make fun!




2 comments:

HowryFamily said...

haha I'm loving the southern dinner:) we had biscuits and gravy ourselves tonight... a must on such a gray rainy night!

I can't get over those blue bonnets!!! And Cam's mischevious face is a crack up!

Amanda said...

She looks so cute reading her book in the basket! Gotta love those silly faces too! :) Can't wait for the party!!!!