Tuesday, April 21, 2009

2 days shy

From being a year old! It feels crazy to say those words. The time has flown by incredibly fast. Dustin and I always sit up at night talking in bed about how grown up she has become and how we cannot believe that she has already been with us for a year.
I wanted to get some pictures today of her outside after I had just taken her dress off from me taking her pictures in her birthday dress. You will get to see those after her party! It was almost a little too hot though today. We went to the park and took her pictures and only swung for about 5 minutes. I was scared she would get too hot and not really be able to tell me she was hot besides her cheekers being bright red! We went to Nanna and Pepops tonight and ate dinner and they had her a precious (well would have been precious) cake that poor mom had savored all day and then she dropped it getting it out of her car to bring it in...made me sad...we still ate it and Cam thought the lick that she got was yummy! Then Camdyn got a little early birthday present and it was her first "real looking" kitty.

Have a great week!



This picture cracks me up! She looks just like she is trying to use some good posture!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Sweet girl is so big! Amazing how time flies and the emotions that come along with it. Love the green and white dress too! :)

Jamie said...

What a cutie! I love that dress on her. Can't believe she's already 1.

Jennifer said...

She is so cute! I love her little rolls :)