Part 2 of Easter:
Easter is such an important holiday this year. It has always been important to our family but now we are able to celebrate the life of Jesus dying on the cross and then rising again with the life of our beautiful baby girl. Right now we are not able to teach Camdyn Reece the meaning of holidays exactly the way that we would like to but I know eventually these traditions and family talks that we will have with one another will help her appreciate what God has done for her and given to her.
Our Easter did not start out as I had intended. Sometimes we plan the perfect day and hope that everything falls into line and sometimes it just doesn't happen that way....but... We had a great start on Sunday by sweet girl sleeping until 8:30 and being able to share her Easter basket with her but then I got a headache and we had to miss out on the Easter service. :( Thankfully, I quickly bounced back and we headed to Ennis to finish the way that our day was suppose to happen. I wasn't in the picture taking mood so my wonderful husband decided to get my camera and got many pictures of us and Camdyn.
Good morning sweet girl!
Checking out all of her goodies
Here are a few pictures that Dustin got of her opening some of her early birthday presents from her family. We didn't get a great full length picture of her in her Easter dress but this was good enough.
Isn't her bow just precious?!!
Dustin's grandparents have a lot of land with many animals...it's almost like your personal zoo! We went and visited their miniature horse, the baby goats ...I really want to talk Dustin into letting us get one to put in the backyard!! :) and the cows.
So check Camdyn out and then you should have seen my gold heels and us trudging through the mud and all of the "presents" that the goats had left for us...nice...
Heading down to visit all of the pets
He's so little!
My favorite! They remind me of little reindeer and they were so gentle and sweet with Cam

2 comments:
So sweet! Glad you had a HOPPY Easter!
That bow is adorable! What a fun place they have.
Post a Comment