It's 7:30 and I just layed my baby girl to sleep and now it is time to update the blog! It's amazing that this hour change has not effected her in any way. I try to make it dim in the house so that she knows it is time for bed but she always gets a glimpse of sun but is always ready to go night night. I think that routine is HUGE for all of you girls that are pregnant or going to be starting a family soon...I live my life through a routine!
We had a very busy week last week! Baseball games, workshops, parent/teacher conferences, you name it, we had it. I waited for the weekend to come so we could finally relax and that we did! I took different pictures through out our time together and I will share a bit about each of them.
Here are my two favorite girls after Ella's first birthday. This will definitely be blown up very soon! Can you believe they are only a month apart? They are going to be just like sisters.
I shared this outfit with you guys a while back being that it was one of the first outfits Dustin and I picked out for Camdyn when we found out we were having a girl. She got decked out for Sherry and Barrett on Friday and it was so cute to see her walk around in her boots and their extra comfy too!
We bought Cam a bubble machine and she was very stand-offish towards it at first since the last time she came in contact with it was at the church nursery :) Here she is making her "confused" look when I turned it on.
I think she gave up on one of them that she couldn't get a hold of.
Here Camdyn is showing us her moves on the treadmill. This is her special dance.
She's already got the moves!
Dustin and I taught her to go "seepy" and she will lay her head to the side.
I am looking so forward to this weekend. On Sunday, the actor from The Passion of the Christ will be at Lake Point. They are supposed to be interviewing him to find out what it was like to play Jesus Christ. I remember seeing this movie in the theatres years ago and it was so breathtaking how they portrayed the life of Jesus and he was a wonderful actor. If you have a chance, you should go check it out.This Saturday I will also be taking Camdyn's pictures for her birthday invites. I can't wait! Jennifer will then be starting on her invitations, she is so creative!
Friday will the big baseball game against Plano West, Camdyn and I will be in the stands rooting for the Wylie Pirates!
One more thing...you HAVE to go and rent Twilight. I am one of those non-fictional/only Christian book readers so I just couldn't find the time to read the book but the movie was super! Dustin and I really did enjoy it and you will too.

No comments:
Post a Comment