Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Error!!!
So I was just looking back at my previous post and I noticed that the way I typed something came out TOTALLY wrong! I was talking about her doll and I said these words..."Dustin thinks that I might like her doll more than Camdyn and as of right now, I do"...hmm...what that sounded like was that I like a stuffed doll more than my daughter!!! No, I did not mean that...what I meant to say is that I liked the doll more than Camdyn likes it now. Much better! I had to make that correction for anyone who had read this and thought I was a lunatic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HA! I did the same thing in one other post and I had to correct it fast. Scott pointed out that I said I would trade my sone for the world. When is should've said I wouldn't trade him for the world!! It's so embarassing!! LOL
Post a Comment