
Today our Camdyn Reece is 11 months. Life just keeps getting better! As always, this little bundle of joy has brought so much excitement and love to our lives and we adore every waking minute with her.
Here are some wonderful things that you are doing that amazes us every day!
*You already have the most caring personality and such a gentle spirit. Many that you come in contact with will speak about how gentle and loving you are. You will make such a great big sister in a few years.
*You are very generous with your friends and if someone takes something away from you...no worries, you will find something else to find interest in!
*You laugh out loud at Daddy and I when we make a face or do anything remotely funny. You have a great sense of humor!
*You are a little monkey and you L-O-V-E your bananas
*You love to play with balls and your favorite thing to carry around the house is remotes. Thanks to daddy you have an abundant amount to play with. :)
*You smile very easily and your face lights up when you see a familiar face or a kid.
*You are usually a content baby but you will let us know if something is wrong and you will make sure that we take care of you! *That's why God chose me as your mommy!
*You are now piratically running instead of walking and you have learned how to climb up and down steps and unlock locks!!!
*You love being outside and cuddling up to your Bozley
*You say Hi and wave to the kids on your Baby Einstein every time you watch it.
*You understand so many new things each day that we say to you; we can tell by your simple reactions.
*You are still sleeping through the night like a big girl and if you ever have a bad dream you melt in my arms when I come in and hold you. (This is the best thing)
*You look beautiful in any color we put you in!! That olive skin is perty!!
*You are down to about 4 bahboos a day but you sure love your bahboos.
*You still have 2 1/2 (that one is still not through) pearly white teeth!
*You are still being a good girl and eating your baby food probably because you know the good stuff is after that!
*You love drinking cold water from your sippy cup
*You kick your legs when you get excited
*You love riding the horsey :)
Alright, time for me to stop now. With this one year approaching soon, I want to get everything down because I know all of these milestones and personality changes will happen so much quicker the older she gets!
Yesterday, us 3 went to Lowes and hunted for some flowers to buy for our front yard. Since Spring is here, it's a MUST that we keep up with the neighbors! We bought some pretty annuals and begonias. Daddy planted them while we watched! Now I promised Dustin that Camdyn and I would actually water them every other day...I hope I can keep my promise because I didn't last year...oops!

Camdyn thinking about helping Grandad

Camdyn deciding to go ahead and help Grandad
Here is the leaf that Camdyn kept chasing around the yard and trying to catch...good girl, you got it!!
Dustin's grandma, "helping" plant flowers...she's so funny...we love her!!
Mr. Hardworker!
Okay, now to what I have been spending some time on once Camdyn falls asleep or when I get a chance to search...and that would be....Camdyn's big upcoming birthday celebration! I want it to absolutely perfect for her since this will only happen once (As Dustin likes to put it). I do have to bring myself back down to Earth but I can still get some great stuff for it!! I get excited when I get home and find a box on my front porch step, knowing it's something for Cam's B-day. Today I received her birthday dress! Her first year birthday dress and it turned out precious! I had the lady add and take away some things when I was ordering it and it turned out just as I had imagined it. I tried it on her and it was too cute. Here is a sneak peek!!!


As much as I would love to show family and friends...I am saving it as a surprise!!!
Have a great week! Tomorrow is umm, lets see Tuesday, not Wednesday, not Thursday, not the weekend but Tuesday. Oh well, I guess we should all be blessed for the life that we have!!!
2 comments:
Happy 11 months Cam! We can't wait to see you in your party dress in a month! :)
I can't wait to see the dress. Did you get your pictures taken yet? Are you still wanting me to do the invites? Just email me :)
Post a Comment