Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Peek-A-Boo

I will first start out with how crazy this weather has been! I had all of Cam's spring clothes ready to go and she was wearing them almost each day and then yesterday came around and we had to get back into our "bundle up" clothes. I think she was confused about why we were going to the park everyday and feeding the ducks and now she is wrapped with a blanket over her head when we get out of the car!
This week has also been a wild week for us. I have had cheerleading try-outs the whole week and missy has been with me at almost every practice. She is loving it though! She LOVES looking at the girls and then when I get her out of her stroller she practically runs with a huge smile on her face around the gym. When they start the music for the girls to dance to, she will start bobbing up and down with her legs while holding on to her stroller...so cute! It's also amazing how our life has changed since she has started walking full time. She is so independent now and she lets me cook dinner and clean it up while she paces the house. I thought it would get harder with her walking but it has gotten easier because she now is content just walking around! Now that we have walking mastered, we have to figure out how to get her used to walking in shoes...she gets very frustrated when she has to wear them.
I have different pictures from this past weekend and week. I will give a little explanation of what is going on in them and why my title for this post is "peek-a-boo" :)
Camdyn has such a fun personality and she makes it so enjoyable just sitting back and watching her and how she reacts to her family. I can't believe with her being so young that she is the way that she is! She always plays these games and it always usually involves some kind of "sneaking up on you" or peek-a-boo and she usually has some sound effects to go with them! On Monday Camdyn came home from cheer practice with me and she was about to get in her bath and I wanted to take some pictures of her in this cute little outfit that her gran had gotten for her before she was born. Well she decided to make a game out of it and she would walk out of sight and then come back to the doorway with a huge grin. Each picture I have of her is after she has walked back out so I could see her!
Let the game begin!
She got very excited in this one to see me!
This is by far the greatest thing! When I was waiting for her to come out she peeked her head around the corner to see if I was there!!!
On Saturday Camdyn and I went to get a few Easter decorations and here she is before we left...see the "Springy clothes"!


Her and Boz checking out her new Easter tree~
Last is a picture of our sweet baby girl tonight before bedtime. When it's cold outside I will put her towel in the dryer to get it good and warm when she gets out of her bath and she layed her sweet head down on my shoulder long enough for Dustin to get a picture of her. She melts my heart!
Guess what next week is....................... SPRING BREAK for all of us hard working teachers!!! Here is what is in store for the Toth family!
*Over night family night at the Gaylord!
*Aunt Tay is coming into town and she is going to babysit Camdyn one night so Dustin and I can go out on a date (Taylor, that is me asking you if you would like to babysit your Cam Ham!!!)
*Daddy's baseball game
*Camdyn, Daddy and Mommy time!
*Spring cleaning
*Probably a little shopping at Target!
*Ella's 1 year birthday party!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love all the pictures! That outfit is adorable! :) I am with you on the walking thing. I get SO much more done now since Ella is walking full time. Love it!

Catherine said...

Aww...Taren!! She is so cute and becoming such a big girl! She'll be one in no time at all!

The Barner Bunch said...

She looks very serious and focused on decorating the Easter tree! Very cute!!!