As you will see on her tummy, I had a special scripture put on her for her baby dedication. I think it is perfect for her as she grows up. Camdyn Reece is indeed "fearfully and wonderfully made." Here are our numerous photos of her special doll...
Her and Boz eagerly waiting for mommy to open our new package!
Love at first sight!They were meeting one another and Cam loves picking at her eyes...
Here she is!! Isn't she adorable?!
My most favorite part...
Here she grabbed her by her pig tails and walked out of her room...
To play together in Bozley's bed!
We went out that night to dinner and Camdyn took a photo shoot with her baby
"Gosh mom, this is too overwhelming for me!"

"Fake/try my hardest to smile" :)

"Fake/try my hardest to smile" :)
and here is the beautiful one!
Here is Camdyn the following morning playing with her baby.
Today Sherry sent me some pictures of Camdyn and Barrett that I just adored! They were super cute. The first one is of Barrett and Camdyn in front of the window...notice the hands! Them being together every day is such a great thing. They are going to be able to grow up together just like brother and sister. Camdyn will also learn what it's like to be around a boy in case mommy and daddy ever have one!
And the final one is of Camdyn and the special visitors that came to see her! We were hoping for the Easter bunny but it ended up being some ole ducks but that's okay! Sherry brought Cam outside to give them some bread. I can imagine what she was thinking..."hmmm, they don't exactly look like a Bozley...what are those feathery things?!"

3 comments:
Isn't that the cutest picture of the babies? I love it. I had to post it on my blog too. Seriously...it should be on a greeting card.
Okay, I love the doll, but let's keep it at your house! ha ha I guess Barrett could bring one of his trucks and they could put the baby doll IN IT! That sounds like a plan.
Aww! Her doll turned out so cute! She will cherish that forever. :) I love her little camo dress too...I'm sure Dustin was proud! Ha! :)
Taren...she is just too cute! Did you make her dress. I love it!
Post a Comment