Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cupid came!!

Well we celebrated another 1st holiday with our Camdyn Reece and we ALWAYS manage to have a lot of fun! We first started out by giving daddy her first Valentine card. I know that she would have picked this card out without my help!


Here is the box that I...(ahem) CAMDYN made :) I love that hippo




Here are Camdyn's V-Day cards that she made...didn't she do such a good job! SHE was in my crafty mood this day.



These are the treat bags that I did for the babies. The one in the back was Macey's...I had to get her this Valentine book that had her name in the title and through out the book! Camdyn was very jealous.



Look what Mommy made to go in the bags...Bow/clip holders!!! Big Barrett got a magnet instead :) Camdyn did too because we have enough bow holders!





These are all of the goodies that Camdyn got from her friends and her Nanna. Gran brought Camdyn's gifts after I had already taken this picture so we will have to post those later. She got her a Paris dress and it is precious. Thanks Gran!!!



I love this!! Melissa got all of the babies Valentine fortune cookies that have a special note inside of it. Melissa and I are long lost Asian/Thialand sisters. :) We have already put this onto Camdyn's book shelf to keep forever!

The day before Valentines we received Cam's first Valentine card through the mail. It was from some of our great friends (The Coopers) and Camdyn's great friend Addison. These girls are only a few weeks apart and they are very special to us.






Camdyn was happy when I told her who it was from!!

Here is miss thing in action before the party. "Bend over to the floor and touch your toes" he he!



She also was trying to ask Bozley if he would be her Valentine and he just ignored her :(




We had a great day at Aunt Issa and Macey's house. We had great treats and food and we spent a lot of time enjoying the babies and mommies. It is so much fun to be able to get together with the babies and see how much they have all grown. It will also be fun to compare pictures each year as they grow up. Dustin and I also got to enjoy a date night that night. We went to eat at Culpeppers and the meal was to die for! They first brought out a heart shaped ravioli, corn chowder soup with shrimp and to top it off, I had lobster (my favorite). Dustin had chicken and shrimp and his was also wonderful too. We then had dessert (if you know me well then you know unfortunately I didn't get to enjoy the whole thing) and the dessert was probably the best dessert I had ever eaten!

I created a little show for you so you don't have to keep scrolling through pictures. Enjoy!


Click to play Valentine's Day 2009









3 comments:

The Barner Bunch said...

I loved her outfit for Valentine's Day! She was too cute. I thought it was funny how she and Barrett crawled around on each other like it was no big deal. They're so use to one another :)

Amanda said...

Thank you for the sweet bow holder! It was good to finally see you guys again. :) Cam is walking so well...such a big girl!

Jennifer said...

So cute! Looks like a great Valentine's day and party! i love your bow holders :) very cute!

Landree has the same shirt of course :)