Monday, February 23, 2009

10 months today

Awww, it says 10 months exact on my baby ticker at the top of my blog today. That means in only 2 months my baby girl will be 1 year. I cannot believe how fast she is growing up and I know that each year will come quicker than the last. I think daily about how amazing our life is now with this one little child in it. I cherish so many of the little things now and worry less about the things that don't matter. As small as staring at her little hands while she sleeps in my arms to the huge milestones as watching her take her first steps...I soak every bit of it up that I can. Not one day goes by that I don't thank God for this god-sent child that he has given to us. I have so many friends pregnant and seeing their sonograms and hearing their stories and fears always brings back memories of when Cam was in my stomach.

Today we were talking in class about our skeletal system and I usually always relate something back to my Camdyn and I explained to the class how we saw our Camdyn Reece for the first time and she was no bigger than a sesame seed (they all giggled about this). I told them how she did not have any muscles or bones but that she had a flickering heart beat that lit up her whole little body...seed :) and that that was when we knew that she was our baby. They loved hearing that story and they were amazed that she was so tiny. As our conversation went on we started talking more about bones and one of my "tells it like it is" little girls said with a smile "Mrs. Toth...You can't really feel Camdyn's bones in her legs because she has the mushy stuff around it" and I started laughing and said..."you mean fat?" and she said "no not fat" but I know what she was trying to imply! Gotta love those 2nd graders!

Here are some super things that Cam is doing these days that I am loving!

*My most favorite thing is putting her to sleep at night. When she is done with her bottle she sits up (with her eyes still closed) and throws her leg over me and straddles me and lays her head on my chest to finish going to sleep. This is the BEST thing ever! I was thinking the other night that I hope she continues this forever!


I Love.....

*Her smile and how she reacts to new people by putting her head down to her chest with her eyes still looking up at them.

*How she plays her "made up games" such as sneak up on mommy around the kitchen island and make noises until I turn around and Bozley is going to get you!

*Her big green eyes and her perfect little lips

*Her personality...it amazes me!

*The smell of her face when she is sleeping in my arms

*How she knows that I need to clean up the kitchen :) and she will watch her Baby Einstein until I am finished

*How she has yet to cry when I have dropped her off at Sherry's or when I have picked her up!!! I promise not once has she cried!!! Thanks Sherry!!!

*How she will walk to me and hug my leg

*How gentle she is with everything and everyone

*How excited she gets when she sees a child or a baby
*That she is practically already running now!!

Okay, I need to stop now....I could keep going on and on. These are more of memories about her to keep :)


I can't post a blog without some pictures so here are a few that I got of her before Dustin's game. I had to bundle her all up so she looks like a little marshmallow but she is a cute marshmallow! The bow was put on very quickly since we were scurrying to gather everything to head out so excuse the bow that is on the side of her head.








Check out the jeans!
The next couple of pictures are of Camydyn's first "BAD HAIR DAY"! I had washed her hair the night before and didn't get a chance to comb it down and then this is what she looked like when she woke up. :) It looked much messier in person. I'm so glad that we actually have some hair now that can get messed up!! Woo hoo Cam! 2 full teeth (1 more trying to come out) and hair now...can't get much better than that!






3 comments:

Kubin's said...

Taren, she is just precious! I completely understand how you feel about the small thing don't matter anymore since she's been in your life. I love every minute of Kynlie I get and I'm just like you, I could sit and watch her sleep for ever. Again, you and Dustin have such a precious daughter!

Amanda said...

Sweet Cam is getting so big! We just love her! :)

Jennifer said...

I love little jeans. I think we have the same pair. They grow so quickly!