
We threw Melissa a surprise party for her 30th birthday today!! Mom and Dad had it all ready at her house and it was fun getting it together and having to make up many stories for Melissa to think we were going somewhere else! Melissa will actually be 30 on the 4th but we had to do it a little early because of conflicting schedules. I can't believe I did not actually get a picture of Melissa by herself so here is one of the pretty birthday girl!
We had a great time spending the day with our family. Camdyn and Macey are enjoying one another so much more now!! I don't think I have mentioned this but Camdyn for some reason tries so hard to kiss everything now. I think I have mentioned how she will lean over and kiss Bozley ...well now her lips are mainly attracted to babies! She kissed Ella at the Valentines party :) and now I got her in action kissing her Macey. I tried to get her to not keep doing it (germs!) but she kept insisting on stealing a kiss from her cousin. She finally planted a huge one (tongue and all) on Macey's lips...didn't get that one on camera because I was in the process of pulling her off of her!
Here she is talking to herself in her mirror. She would not stop chatting with herself so I could get the front of her face.
"Hey Macey, I'm liking your new doll...can I give you a kissy?"
"I'm coming to get one from you!!"
"If I put my hand on your shoulder and on your buggy can I get a kissy?"
"Your bow is in the way!"
"Awww...thank you Macey for letting me show you how much I love you!!"
Note: And then I intervened!!!
Mom and Dad added a part to their backyard (a huge part) that has a swingset and a garden and it really is a neat area for the babies to play and run around together when they get older. It reminds me of a little "secret hide-away"! Since it was a beautiful day today, Dustin snuck Cam out to go and swing down in the play yard. When I went down there with my camera I took some pictures of her swinging. This swing is different from the one that we have at the park because her toes nearly touch the ground (don't forget she is off the chart for her height!). I didn't realize that I took so many pictures until I was loading them so I made a smile box out of it.


3 comments:
I LOVE that first pic of Cam!!! Her outfit is precious... lovin' those sweet legs! :)
So sweet! Landree is a kisser too!
The saddest thing ever...Blurb had a hold on blogger blogs. I hope it will be able to print them again soon. Did you friend just try?
How fun! Sweet Cam and Macey are going to love growing up together. :)
Post a Comment