
Okay, I for real felt as if it were Summer today! It was just perfect! I picked my baby girl up and we did the usual on a beautiful day like this and ran to the park on our way home. She has gotten used to our park now that when she sees the swings she starts kicking those legs while I'm holding her and smiling. She seems so relaxed when she is in that swing and she gets so much attention too and she eats that up! Today when we were swinging she would look up at me and show me those two pearly white teeth. :) I had her blanket in the swing so that she wouldn't try to lick it and she layed her head down on the blanket while she was swinging and closed her eyes and almost fell asleep. Sweet baby girl...It didn't end there...we then continued to take more advantage of the great weather that God gave us today and we went and played in the front yard. I got my camera out for this one :)



3 comments:
You got some really cute pictures. It's susposed to be warm here tomorrow. We are heading to the zoo!
that last picture is my favorite!Love her!
Sweet pictures! I like the one of her chubby little leg. :)
Post a Comment