Wednesday, February 11, 2009

In the life of Camdyn Reece

Hello! Happy Wednesday...we are half way through our week and then we have Valentines this weekend! 2 great things happening in one day! A party with the babies and then a date that night with my wonderful husband!


Well our child has been officially "on the go" lately. She walks around our house 90 percent of the time instead of crawling. Sometimes I feel joy come over me when I see her sweet body crawling because then I know I still have my little baby! I posted this video for her Aunt Tay to see. Taylor has not seen her since she was making little steps and she has came a long way since then.


The next video is Camdyn doing all of her little faces into one video. The first 2 faces she makes are faces that I used to make "the cabbage patch doll face" when I was little. I think I was actually around the age of 2 when I would make it but I just love it! She makes it...and the noise, when we are driving in the car after I have just smiled at her in her baby mirror. She starts turning into a grouchy ladybug towards the end of the video and she makes that funny face that she has always made.


Camdyn is also my little fish. Have I mentioned how much she loves water?!! Well she has now figured out that when she bends over in the bathtub that the stuff she is floating in is indeed WATER! She sticks her tongue straight into the water and drinks it. Tonight I had to cut her bath time short because she kept sticking her whole face into it so she could drink more. Wow...I hope she grows out of this before we start hitting the swimming pools!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's so funny! Landree drinks bath water too :)

HowryFamily said...

Ahhhh! Those videos are great! I can't get over how great she's walking!!! And those faces hahaha:) precious!

Amanda said...

haha... she is so precious!!! Her faces are absolutely adorable! Eli sticks his face in the pool.. it gets kind of annoying... :)

Amanda said...

Silly Camdyn! She has always loved water! Too funny. Her walking skills ROCK! Soon enough Ella and Cam will be running around the park together. :)