Friday, August 1, 2008

A very eventful day!

Wow...we had an exciting day with Camdyn and friends! From loving a passy, mimicking mommy and visiting with friends, there was a lot going on in our house!
Girl Friends

Bryn, one of my FAVORITE girls that I had in my class 2 years ago came to visit "the girls" (Camdyn and Ella) with her mom Lisa. Camdyn was very talkative and was pretty much screaming over us the whole time! Ella had missed her nap but was being such a good girl! We really enjoyed having them over and I discussed with Bryn an offer to babysit Cam when she gets to be a little older :)

Camdyn and Bryn


Camdyn is loving her passy!

Something very strange happened in our household today...Camdyn started taking her passy and kept it in her mouth longer than 5 seconds!!! I know she is very smart and knows that she cannot get her milk from it but I think she has actually decided that she likes having it in her mouth anyways! Dustin and I were very shocked to see her enjoy it. Yes, it is huge and green and was the first one that she used from the hospital so mommy went and got her a few new soothies that are for big girls and a much prettier color than green. I know it's something else that I have to break away from her (along with the miracle blanket) but whatever works for her now, I will accept!

Camdyn and Ella with their passy's




A milestone reached...mimicking mommy!

So I love to make a car sound with Camdyn and have been doing this since she was a few weeks old and she loves it. Well now, Camdyn can do it back to me! She started this about a week ago and now she does it ALL the time. It's her little way of communicating with us, I think :)

I had to share both videos of her on her changing table...keep in mind that we had been doing this all day with her so she was getting a little frustrated but she still managed to show off for you! (To hear her you can pause the song list at the bottom)



No comments: