Friday, August 29, 2008

Off the chart

So today we went in for Camdyn's 4 month checkup even though we are a week late...oops! Well first of all we got her changed down to her diaper and then sat her up on the table that they do the checkup on. As most of you know they have a roll of paper for sanitary reasons on the table. The paper ended up serving no purpose because our little explorer grabbed the WHOLE sheet with her hands and feet and scooted the entire paper between her legs. When Dr. Heiber walked in it was all jumbled up between her legs and he knew then that yes, she has been developing and using her grasping skills! Anyways, back to the reason I titled this blog "off the chart"...The nurse ended up measuring her and she is still in the 95th percentile for height. She is a little over 26 inches tall...that's over 2 ft tall...WOW!! Then came the weight...We put our butterball on the scale and she is 18.2 pds! Dustin and I had bets on her weight on the drive up there but we were about a pound off. Seriously, she really does not eat that much...promise! Now came the time that the nurse wanted to graph it on paper to find the percentile for her weight. I saw her pen keep going towards the right and it kept going...yes, her poor little weight was un-graphable! She is off the chart! Oh well, just like the nurse said...we have a healthy, growing "fluffy" little baby girl. Her wonderful pediatrician said that she is growing great and that she sure is a friendly little thing!
After her appointment




4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love her bow and top. So cute! Landree weighed 18 pounds at a year old :) I love a little butterball!

The Barner Bunch said...

You're right...Barrett eats more than Cam and he's a month behind. I just know he is trying his hardest to CATCH UP with her! Barrett weighed in at 15 pounds yesterday...so his on his way.
She's adorable!! I can't wait to hear them laughing outloud to one another! We might have to get Sherry to video tape that!

Amanda said...

she is beyond adorable! I love her outfit! She and Eli should be friends! They can beat up all the scrawny babies out there ;)

Catherine said...

LOVE her face in that first pictures! She's so cute!