Sunday, August 10, 2008

Am I supposed to seriously eat this stuff?!

I feel like that's a question that Camdyn is trying to ask me everytime she eats rice cereal! The pediatrician told us to go ahead and start on rice cereal since Camdyn has been needing more calories in the night and that's why she has reverted back to waking up more often. Well we tried it and she was not too happy with me feeding her this stuff. We tried again last night and she stuck that bottom lip out and started crying. I almost feel sorry that I am giving it to her! Dustin said we should put some sugar and butter in it (ha!)...hopefully she will learn how to enjoy it.



3 comments:

Amanda said...

Too cute! She'll get the hang of it soon. :)

The Barner Bunch said...

Is she sleeping better with a full tummy? Maybe that will help. I say add some sugar (Splenda) ha ha ha
Matt dipped Barrett's paci in syrup the other morning! I couldn't PRY that thing out of his mouth!!!

Jamie said...

what a cute video! I love that little bitter face even though she's not too happy. :)