Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Camdyn's first day of "school"

Okay, so it wasn't her first day of school, it was actually her first official day at the sitters on Monday! We had to wake her up in the morning to head out for the day and she was all smiles. She had a fabulous day and has been such a great baby everyday...per Miss Sherry :) She is such a big girl and I can't wait to get my hands and lips on her when my day is over!

I have also been fine (except the first day) when I leave her. This is a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. Every morning when I bring her in she is smiling at Sherry and then when I pick her up she is still smiling. I feel at ease knowing that she is in good hands. This week has really been a great week for me and I am so excited to get this year started!
Look at those little morning eyes!


3 comments:

Jamie said...

I think she likes it at the sitter's! So precious!

Amanda said...

She is so stinkin' cute! We miss you both so much! Let's get the babies together soon. :)

Amber said...

Hi Taren! I stumbled on your blog...some how from your bow page on myspace. Anyway...Your daughter is way too cute! And your blog page is precious also. Hope you & Dustin are great!!

Amber (Ellis) Blount