Thursday, July 31, 2008

"Mrs. Sherry"

Well as hard as it is for me to leave my Cam Ham, I truly feel that she will be in good hands. We went and visited Mrs. Sherry yesterday for the 2nd time, as we will be doing this each week so that Camdyn is used to her when it comes time for her to stay for a lengthy time. Every time Camdyn sees her, she does a huge smile and she definitely shows her personality for her to see. Sherry says that she thinks Camdyn is going to have a big personality! When Sherry was letting her stand on her, Camdyn was talking to her and doing her "car sound" that she does for me all the time. It's very funny to see how others react to her precious little self!
After many prayers, I feel blessed to be able to continue my job and have Camdyn with someone who I trust and who only lives a few neighborhoods away.
Here is a video from one morning and one of the many reasons why I ADORE her! Ignore my voice! :)

3 comments:

The Barner Bunch said...

Oh...I love your voice (and Cam's). "Baby talk" is all I ever do. Without meaning to, I'll talk to Matt in my baby voice! LOL
Love your page!
Love Miss Cam!
Excited about the kids staying together!!!

Catherine said...

Yay for the blog!! Cam is precious!! I just love her!!

Amanda said...

LOVE it! So glad you started a blog! Even though we talk pretty much every day, I am excited to see what Miss Camdyn is up to. Had fun yesterday. :)