As hard as it is for me to leave Camdyn, I am also looking forward to the new challenges and 21 new babies that I will be able to teach and care for. After looking at my class list for this year, I do believe that this is what I'm supposed to do. Camdyn will be only be a hop, skip and a jump away and I will get her at 2:30 when school lets out and we will spend the rest of our day together. I have trust in her sitter and the little boy that she will be staying with is such a sweet boy that she will be able to grow up with.
I feel blessed to have been able to spend 4 months with her and now I am able to return to to what I love to do.
It's crazy to think back to how quickly 4 months have passed. I can remember so clearly seeing them bring her into my room (after recovering forever in the recovery room) and seeing her beautiful face and perfect little body. I will also never forget the noise of her sucking on her two middle fingers. She was such a hungry girl. When your pregnant you just have so many hopes that this baby will turn out to be healthy and that you will be able to protect it. I never imagined that she would be so perfect. We love Camdyn more than anything in this world and we have enjoyed every minute that we have been able to spend with her this summer.
I feel blessed to have been able to spend 4 months with her and now I am able to return to to what I love to do.
It's crazy to think back to how quickly 4 months have passed. I can remember so clearly seeing them bring her into my room (after recovering forever in the recovery room) and seeing her beautiful face and perfect little body. I will also never forget the noise of her sucking on her two middle fingers. She was such a hungry girl. When your pregnant you just have so many hopes that this baby will turn out to be healthy and that you will be able to protect it. I never imagined that she would be so perfect. We love Camdyn more than anything in this world and we have enjoyed every minute that we have been able to spend with her this summer.
This picture of us in the hospital will always bring back so many memories
Sweet baby feet...


4 comments:
You are going to have a wonderful year and Camdyn will LOVE being with her sitter and Barrett. PLEASE let me keep her some this year though! :)
I stumbled upon your blog and I was so surprised that we have the same name...just spelled different. :) I have stopped by a couple of times, but I just had to comment on the adorable outfit that Camdyn is wearing in the last post!! Too cute!!
I am sure you will have a great year teaching!
Glad to know you're where you need to be balancing career and fam! Emily does great, and I don't feel guilty one bit for the career decisions I've made! Camdyn is getting so big...love the shoes and matching bow!! Happy back to school!
You make me cry!!!
Post a Comment