Friday, August 15, 2008

Big Bow Shoes!

Before Camdyn was born I bought these precious shoes for her that had BIG, HUGE, GIGANTIC bows on them that I couldn't wait for her to get to wear. Well everyone who knows me so well, knows that I had to have a matching bow so I "recycled" and made her a bow from the ribbon that was attached to the case that her shoes came in. I just decided to make her an outfit that would match them and she is just now getting to wear her new tootsies! The bad thing about it is that now she can reach out and grab things! The entire night while eating dinner she stared at her shoes and kept undoing her bows after I would tie them back... Yes, the ENTIRE night. Poor thing would not take her eyes off of them. I guess she enjoyed those bright colored things that were gleaming at her.
I thought she looked adorable but Dustin thought she looked liked she had a costume on. He kept telling her before we left the house..."Camdyn, just know that Dad did not dress you." Oh well, she had her entertainment for the night, attached to her feet!
See, she enjoys her outfit!

Upclose...


Cam showing off the back of the outfit I made!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute! Great job on the outfit and bow! Landree was always wearing mybig bows and matching everything too :)

The Barner Bunch said...

Love the pink ruffles! So cute. Are you sewing? WOW!! God knew what he was doing when he gave me a boy!!!