Monday, September 1, 2008

Fun filled weekend

On Saturday we finally were able to celebrate my mom's birthday. After many conflicting schedules we were able to get together and looking forward to a nice dinner with our family. Friday Camdyn had her shots so I knew that she might not be herself at dinner. After about an hour she started getting fussy so Dustin and I had to leave early. Everyone came to our house though afterwards and she got in a good mood so we were glad that she was being herself again for a while.

Yesterday my mom and dad had the entire family over for labor day and us girls had a blast! Listening to my mom and my aunt's stories can leave your face hurting from laughing at them the whole time!!! Dustin and Cam showed up a little late because Camdyn was in need of her long afternoon nap and her wonderful daddy let her sleep until she was ready to wake up. We really did have a great weekend with all of our family!!!





Nanna and Aunt Nissey!


This picture is after Camdyn's bath...she reminded me of a little worm all bundled up in her robe! Little Macey is hanging out beside her

3 comments:

Amanda said...

she is adorable! those bows! too cute! haha... I love the one of her HUGE smile with you! so precious...

The Barner Bunch said...

The one of you and Cam together (Cam smiling real big)...I think in that one..she looks like Dustin. Other ones...she favors you. What a cute family!

Amanda said...

I love the one of Cam in her towel...sweet little caterpillar! :)