Saturday, October 6, 2012

Gulf Shores 2012

I am sad...sad that I have not been blogging about my 2 precious babies! I HAVE though been good about updating our friends and family on Facebook BUT, that does me no good on being able to look back on our adventures as a family! So, with this cooler weather, :) I am in the mood to start back blogging. I hope this lasts for a while! Let's start with our Summer vacation that I never uploaded...

We went to the Gulf Shores in Alabama and you guys this place is gorgeous! I adored every bit of our vacation and how relaxing it was. We hope to go back to the exact location/condo because it was not crowded and the beach was a hop, skip and a jump from our condo. Here are a lot of pictures that I love.

 
 

The girls loved being on the beach together. Almost every day our routine was waking up, Maddy and I walking down to the beach before her morning nap and listening to the waves and watch the other families playing. After that we would head back to the condo and Maddyn would take her first nap. Camdyn was with her Gigi a lot :)

While Maddyn would take her first nap, sometimes Camdyn and I would head down alone and search for seashells. Loved having time with each of the girls and then time with them together.  
 

We got many swimming lessons in with daddy!

This quilt was PERFECT for this pre-walker at the time. She would sit on that quilt for so long and dig through our bags like a little scavenger. She took many naps on this quilt too. How relaxing!
 

This personality!  
 

A few nights we would get all dressed up and head on out to the wonderful restaurants that were so kid friendly. The shrimp was AMAZING there! Completely different then eating it in good ole Texas.

So glad these two went with us! They are always great about helping us with the girls so Dustin and I can also have some alone time. Love you Gigi and G-dad!
 
 
 

The water was so clear and I loved that Camdyn could see what was below her. Daddy would often see fish swimming below his feet.
 
 
 
 Part 2, up next!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: