LOVE! LOVE! Everything about July 4th and I am so proud to be an American! What
an amazing opportunity that is sometimes taken for granted. What a wonderful
place to live and the choices we get to make because of it!
We were SUPER excited that our neighborhood parade was going to be heading down our little street! That meant Maddyn could still get her 10:00 nap in and we could sit in our own front yard and watch it. It was so cute. A ton of neighbors from all around were decked out in red, white and blue, waving flags, honking horns, riding bikes, golf carts, etc., waving and throwing out candy. Camdyn highly enjoyed every bit of this. It's going to take a lot to get us to ever up and move from this place that I adore.
We were SUPER excited that our neighborhood parade was going to be heading down our little street! That meant Maddyn could still get her 10:00 nap in and we could sit in our own front yard and watch it. It was so cute. A ton of neighbors from all around were decked out in red, white and blue, waving flags, honking horns, riding bikes, golf carts, etc., waving and throwing out candy. Camdyn highly enjoyed every bit of this. It's going to take a lot to get us to ever up and move from this place that I adore.
We went to my parents and enjoyed spending time with our family all day. I love their new home...I can't get enough of it! It's like a little hide-away from the city.
Love. this. Man! My dad and mom spruced up the tractor and took the kids for a ride. This is something they love doing with Poppy!
I love these women! We have so much fun when we all get together! Issa, where are you?!! Oh yeah, you are taking pictures somewhere :) :)
And here is my partner in crime! This is the man that makes all of my dreams come true :)
He is now the assistant principal at a nearby high school!! Woo hoo!! We are so excited for him and we can't wait to join him on this new journey.
We surprised him with this delicious chocolate cake and a little sign to show him how excited we all are!


No comments:
Post a Comment