Our 2nd year of dance and we are still going strong! It is a super organized program and very disciplined (which I love for her!) so I think she sometimes feels like she is at school :)
but she enjoys her teachers, the moves they learn and her friends so dance is something
she enjoys!
Parents are not allowed to stay and watch so I only get to see what she's learning at her recitals and
at home so I got some snapshots of Camdyn doing her "moves" in the backyard. :) She is one
cute little ballerina!
but she enjoys her teachers, the moves they learn and her friends so dance is something
she enjoys!
Parents are not allowed to stay and watch so I only get to see what she's learning at her recitals and
at home so I got some snapshots of Camdyn doing her "moves" in the backyard. :) She is one
cute little ballerina!
(Her words on this picture: "Mommy, this is first position where you open and close your window"...Love it)

No comments:
Post a Comment