Saturday, October 6, 2012

Lately & the past few months

Well hello again! This time I am updating with my phone and pictures that have been on here but that I want documented. Enjoy!

Today I caught miss Maddy in the pantry enjoying her some crackers! She is my little piggy!
This girl loves to eat! I have a recipe book for when I would purée all of her baby food and there are also a lot of other good recipes for babies and toddlers inside. This one was a ricotta cheese, mixed with cinnamon and then topped with strawberries that I puréed. She LOVES it!


Dustin is really enjoying his job. We still get to see him a lot more compared to when he was coaching baseball. This particular week though, he had a lot going on so we met him for dinner at a great little restaurant across from his school. Camdyn is always super excited to go and see daddy at his "new school" (as she always says).

This girl started dance a few weeks ago! We are currently in gymnastics on the weekends (which I love not having to add another place to our weekly menu) and dance during the week. She looks so forward to going to dance each week. I hope she continues to love the two as much as I did growing up.
We took the girls to the harbor to eat dinner and run and play. Maddyn follows Camdyn like a little duckling. So much fun!

FALL is my favorite season. To kick it off this year, Camdyn helped me make a huge batch of pumpkin chocolate chip muffins and pumpkin bread for Dustin and Maddyn. Cam and I prefer to have the ones with chocolate inside. They are the best! Today we are heading out in the cold to get some pumpkins to make THIS topiary that I made a few years back.

I've been doing a lot of sewing and orders off of my Etsy site to the right side of my blog. I made these headbands for the girls and I have put them on my FB store site and I love how cute this picture turned out of my M.
We attended our first pep-rally at Dustin's school. The girls had a blast watching the cheerleaders and Maddyn even attempted to get out there and perform with them MANY times. :)


Enough said :)

Here's our piggy once again enjoying her dinner!

We got a new rug for our living room and I'm loving it! It added a little more color to it!
Yep, she's pretty darn cute I tell ya!

Wednesday the girls and I picked up some cupcakes from our favorite cupcake place after school. If you ever are in the Murphy area, head on over to Annie's...they put any other cupcake place to shame! Vanilla Almond...yum!

This beauty is always handing me little "treasures" and then she wants me to give it back so she can say "thank you"---it sounds more like "than" and I love it!


This has always been Cam's favorite spot to search out neighbors :) and lately she has been seeing little bunnies run by! I took this picture because it was so funny...one of the other neighbors beside us were literally screaming out her name for her to respond. Camdyn was so excited to hear her name that she climbed up here to see which one it was. (I'm guessing they heard her in the backyard) She kept saying "hey, I'm over here" :)

AND, yesterday the girls and I got all decked out in our purple clothing to go to Dustin's game BUT the cold front blew in immediately when we were going to leave so my "mommy mind" turned on :) and I decided to keep them (and myself) in our warm and cozy house instead of fighting the cold winds. I also got to catch up on some ME time when they headed off to bed! YES!

And that is that! I will pretend I am caught up on my blogging! Vacation below and a lot of random pictures from my phone means I am caught up! We will pretend that I don't have other pictures stored from August and September :)
We will be heading to the Fair on Monday so I will update soon with some pictures from that day! Corny dog, funnel cake and a lemonade is on my agenda for that day!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Is that the Farmersville in Texas? I am from Sherman which is north of Dallas. When I was in high school, we went to cheer camp with Farmersville! Small world! Take care! :) Your girls are beautiful!