There's nothing like packing up an over-sized quilt, a backpack filled with wet wipes to
clean little hands, 2 Subway sacks filled with 2 little girl's lunches/and mommas
and then dragging 2 baby girls out of the car and up to "our spot". I promise
it's ours :)
Since Camdyn was a baby, we have ventured up into this little
spot that over looks some beautiful trees in our neighborhood.
We haven't been back here in a few months so we thought we
would have a picnic and let the girls run wild.
Maddyn makes our picnics even more special that she is here with us.
She gobbles up her turkey sandwich and then looks to
see what else she can snack on from our lunches :) I love
my little piggy.
She gobbles up her turkey sandwich and then looks to
see what else she can snack on from our lunches :) I love
my little piggy.
My other big girl loves to pick her momma some flowers.
As I was snapping this picture she was telling me "Momma, I'm picking
you one of these flowers." And then I make sure to act as if
this flower she picked was the most beautiful flower I have ever seen. :) :)
As I was snapping this picture she was telling me "Momma, I'm picking
you one of these flowers." And then I make sure to act as if
this flower she picked was the most beautiful flower I have ever seen. :) :)
PERFECT: That little flower tucked into her sweet chubby fingers with
"Mommy" on her dress!
The girls ran and chased one another while Maddyn looked over
at me smiling from ear to ear.
"Mommy" on her dress!
The girls ran and chased one another while Maddyn looked over
at me smiling from ear to ear.

1 comment:
They are so precious!! Makes me want to go have a picnic with my littles!
Post a Comment