Sunday, October 14, 2012

Lately in our life!

I love capturing the girls and small moments we enjoy around our house.
The girls will play at least for an HOUR in the playroom together. Sometimes they
play together and other times I will keep checking on Maddy and find her sitting
at the table while enjoying a good book. :) She is so independent and can play by herself
for such a long time. I'm hoping her imagination will be as creative as her big sister's!
 
Last weekend we headed to get our Fall decor for the outside of our house. I need to get some pictures up soon of them. I love how the flowers are still so vibrant, while mixing all of the Fall decorations. So pretty~
The Mr. loading our pumpkins. :) 


When you are pregnant, you just don't wonder how hard it will be for your
child to write their name when they are older...(or at least I didn't exactly think that far ahead!)
and when Camdyn began to show interest at the age of 3, we had her writing Cam instead of
Camdyn (Much easier!). At her new school, they have her writing her name on every single item
and I love that encouragement for her. I took a picture because I was so proud of how she
had written her name! Poor Maddyn will have just as many difficult letters as Camdyn!

There was a surprise party for Mrs. Tracy last Sunday and Camdyn had a blast
celebrating the birthday of one of her favorite people. Boy does our Mrs. Tracy go
above and beyond taking care of these angels. They both adore her. 

Between Camdyn's old clothes and Maddyn's new Halloween clothes, we have a lot
of Halloween outfits to go through before October 31st! Here sweetness is all
decked out in some spooky clothing.

Maddyn absolutely LOVES wearing shoes. Every time we head outside to her favorite "get away" (the backyard) , I tell her that we are about to go outside and we need to put on her shoes. The word "shoes" is a delightful word to her ears and she perks right up, smiles, sits down on her little booty and sticks both of her feet out while waiting patiently for her shoes to be put on. What's great is watching Camdyn try to put them on while Maddyn waits for her to get them on. Camdyn hasn't mastered putting Maddy's shoes on just yet. :)
Much too bright of a flash in the A.M so you get a sweet smile and giggle. :) :) 
I decided this year that I was going to wake up about 15 minutes earlier for school so I didn't feel too rushed with the girls and myself. I have stuck to it and I love being able to enjoy a little more time with them before they head off to their "play date" as I like to call it :) while I head off to do what I love to do and bring home some money at the end of the month--ha! The girls enjoyed a pumpkin chocolate chip muffin together and were just so sweet
together that I got some pictures. 
Ms. Maddyn eats literally anything you stick on her tray. Seriously...anything! She is my amazing eater and it makes feeding her dinner so much fun! I sometimes make the girls smoothies when we get home from school because it holds them off until dinnertime and who doesn't love a good smoothie! Camdyn loves them and Maddy devours them! I also add a table spoon of coconut oil for an added boost of healthiness. yum!


The other day at school our class held an "Adjective Fashion Show" --oh my goodness it was so much fun! If only I could show you what they looked like! They were all decked out and we had some high fashion music going and some strutting down our runway! Camdyn was so cute at school telling her director that her mommy was doing a fashion show today. 


And here is my doll baby waiting for her momma to put on her shoes! 

 
I'm headed off of here to finish getting Camdyn dressed before Maddy wakes up from her nap. We are picking up Subway and running to the park for a picnic on this beautiful Sunday! 

No comments: