Tuesday, November 8, 2011

PLEASE!

Now that I have your attention :) ...if you do anything at all today, please watch this message from one of our pastors at church. The best message I have heard yet. I pray that everyone who clicks on my blog in the next few days or weeks (however long it takes me to do another posting on my babies) has a chance to watch this. It's all biblical and it helps you understand what happens after we die. I felt led to share this with you

**click on link then click the current message and "watch" (you will also be able to click on "message only" so you don't have to listen to the music as well)
THANKS!


Current Message Series :: Lake Pointe Church

1 comment:

Amber said...

It took me almost two hours to watch it because several interruptions, but I got it done. Thank you for sharing, Taren.