We have been playing and playing outside and yesterday cam played outside with her two friends that live on each side of us. I love how these 3 girls have grown up knowing each other as our houses were all built around the same time.
They played and played until dark last night while my little Maddyn took a 4 hour nap!
My lovely Maddyn is starting to show so much personality. I have been seeing a lot of frequent smiles...not so much in the car though :)----that girl is not a fan of her car seat just yet!
----------------------------------
Thanks to Pinterest, I have been wanting to bake all the time, craft and put new outfits together! Ha! Anyone else feel this way?? I did these next few crafts for our house and they turned out pretty cute. I needed a little "pinterest inspiration" to get me going!
Fall letters for the mantle
I bought some cork boards, stencils and scrapbook paper to make these. Cute but hard to stand up like I wanted them to.
This is my favorite for the kitchen. I've been wanting a chalkboard to put quotes on for us to reflect on and I decided to do it on a tray. Love it!
Next up is a pillowcase for Camdyn's room that has a pocket to tuck notes for her inside! I'll post it when I'm finished.
It's super cold today and with that brings some crock pot tortilla soup that I must make! Yep, you guessed it...from the big P! :) :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:
hello I was reading ur blog and I love it, congradulations on ur baby girl. I myself have a 6 month old baby girl and i'm so happy and blessed. I wanted to ask where do you shop for ur girls I have two boys and a first time mommy to a girl and love how you dress them hair pieces and all I live in california but maybe some websites you order from. Thanks in advance. God bless you and ur fam.
Post a Comment