Thursday, November 10, 2011

Our life!

So... Right now I'm rocking Maddyn and only one hand is free and the other is tucked underneath her sweet sweet body so this might be short and sweet but with some pics!

Have I said how much I adore her?! Yep, I'm smitten over this baby. :) she is the best baby and is such a little charmer!
Here's some things we've been up to! (many of these from a while back)

Sitting with daddy and big sister










Getting dressed up! (this is one of my many outfits that my mom saved of mine!)









Camdyn and I went to our church fall festival and had a blast with aunt Issa and Macey.













Someone turned 2 months a few weeks ago!





At 2 1/2 months she is:
Rolling side to side
Holds her head up very well
Drinks about 4 ounces
Sleeps around 5 to 6 hours at night but 7 last night!
Smiles constantly
She is very content laying and kicking around
Is liking the car rides better! Woo hoo!
LOVES her paci and she is one happy baby when it is in her mouth!
Maddyn will stick her little shoulder out and bend her face towards it with a smile and a coo...a little flirt!
At her 2 month appt she was almost 12 pounds (75th percentile) and 90th percentile for her height
She takes about a good 3 to 4 hour nap during the day and a 2 hour nap in the early morning
Notices everything that moves and walks around her!

She is trying to laugh and it is so cute
I hope to post on Halloween soon and upcoming Christmas decor! I also am going to try to revert back to camera pictures...when I got the ones developed from my phone---not too clear therefore the blog books might not be either :(

Have a great Thursday! Crockpot sugared pecans are "roasting" as we speak--I'll let you know how they turn out!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: