Sunday, November 20, 2011

I'm Blank Because...

I found this on Little Miss Momma's blog the other day and thought it would be fun to look back on! You should join in on the fun as well :)

I'm weird because...

I get nervous when I open a can of biscuits or cinnamon rolls because of the "pop" sound that is coming up.
I have to have my newborn next to me in their little bed until they are at least 6 months of age. (hmm...wonder if Maddy will make it this long)
I cannot stand watermelon
I get excited every time I hear the garage door open knowing that it's Dustin
I am germophobic
I have hand sanitizer or wipes with me at all times and I wipe myself, husband and Camdyn down EVERY single time we leave a store/restaurant/school, etc.
I am anal about schedules and I always try to stick to them
I open the door to our garage each night to make sure the garage door is down
I am a "safety" freak
I have never left my babies for longer than a night
I keep a paci for my newborns in my pillowcase for easy access at night
I love to eat my macaroni with ketchup
I have to sleep with my leg out or over Dustin
I rush back as quick as possible to get home to my children when I have been having "me" time
I choose to take Camdyn with me everywhere when I have errands to run


I'm a bad friend because...

I sometimes forget to call/text back but I will eventually remember
I hate to commit to things too early
I might not come over if I have heard that your child has been sick in the past week :)

I'm a good friend because...

I am a loyal friend
I love to make others feel good about them self.
If someones hurting or something bothers the other person, I do anything in my power to make them feel better and relate to them.
I love my best friends and I try to always keep that relationship strong
I will send you random texts, e-mails, phone calls to let you know I'm thinking about you

Things that make me sad...

Animals that are walking around without a home
When I pull up upon a car wreck or I see an ambulance at a house
People who do not know the lord
When people make others feel bad
When someone gossips about another person
The word "hate"

Things that make me happy...

Being in our church home
Kissing my girls and husband
Green traffic arrows
Dustin's kindness and love that he shows us
A giggly baby
Hearing an "I love you"
My students telling me at the end of the day that they are not ready to go home
A smile from a stranger
October, November and December
When someone compliments my children on their behavior
A new package in the mail
Christmas cards
Teaching and forming relationships with my kids and parents
Sitting for hours with my sister and parents, reminiscing
The relationship that Dustin has with Camdyn
The over abundance of joy that fills my daughter's heart


I'm excited for...

Of course...Christmas and all of the festivities!!!

No comments: