Monday, June 6, 2011

Maddyn Chayse and before summer

I have some pictures and random acts from miss Camdyn that I needed to get onto the blog along with the others that are stored tightly into my camera! Now that summer has officially started it will be super easy to get those OFF my camera soon.



Let's first start off with our sweet other baby girl that will be here no later than September 1!! We have a name for her...her name has now been official for a few months. I have been blessed with many showers at school and since I love seeing my children's name on clothes, pillows, blankets, rags, etc--I chose a name quick! Our other daughter is named Maddyn Chayse! I LOVE it! I have been searching and searching for the perfect name and just as Camdyn's name came to me---it was all of a sudden. We had many names picked out and that was never one of them. I fell in love with it when I saw it and I love that those sweet sisters both end in "dyn". We have my c-section scheduled for Thursday, September 1 and her due date was supposed to be around the 4th. I know that it's encouraged to do it at least a week before but at this point, I want her in there as long as she needs. Hopefully she will stay snug and tight in her little home until then. :) Let's just say that my summer is going to be super long! I think I can handle that!! :) I will go back and do all of the usual items to get ready for my next year's class---stay for about a week and a half with my new darlings and then head home to have my Maddyn if everything goes as planned. What a wonderful year this is going to be! I hear that the 2nd is sometimes more calm then the first...right now this little girl moves more than sister did. One of the special things about her that already makes me smile big is when she is still, I will lay down and put my hands on my stomach and call her name and she moves instantly...so so sweet.



Now, this little girl is unbelievably excited about her new sister that will be here before we know it!







We have been preparing her for a while so nothing is completely a shock to her and she always asks about her Maddyn and when she is going to be here.







She already has it lined up that she is going to help me put her socks on, get diapers/wipes for me, kiss her cheeks, rock with her and mommy, put her passi in and love her. I cannot wait for the special "big sister" day that I am planning for her this Summer! I hope and pray that since she is older now that this will be an easy adjustment for her.



A while back she did this for a week...Decided that she wanted to wear this hat at odd times/weather temps of the day. This was at 6:00 in the morning...






Since Camdyn was 2 she has always been aware of others emotions and she thought at times people were staring at her or maybe making a mean face. (funny I know!) Well now the dog does it. She told me and Dustin on many occasions that Bozley was looking at her in a mean way. I told her to show me and here is her face...





Do you see any difference in her face?? Then she told me "Look momma, he's doing it again!"





Please check out Bozley's "mean face"!



We died and died laughing because her nor the dog's face changes one bit!! Oh that child of ours!



Random but I was cleaning up dinner a while back and noticed this heart in the suds! Look only at the clear black part and you too will see it!




I took Cam outside one day and took some pictures of her in about 5 minutes for her Thank you's. This girl is so easy right now to take pictures of...and she does some poses!

























This book will always be my favorite book (Thanks Amy!) and if you don't have it please go and get it! Every time I read it I either get teary eyed or almost do because it is truly the best book ever. Camdyn loves me to read it to her and I can't wait until she is older to really explain to her what it means.

















**Notice her sweet hand on my growing belly. :) :) :)




This was taken a while back of Camdyn eating her snacks in the sun after school (topless!)--I cannot wait for many summer days like this!!! We just have to figure out how to keep cool in this super hot sun!






I have took it upon myself to try to take a nap when Camdyn naps--I feel like I have an excuse! ha! I slept for an hour and she is still sleeping as I type so now it's time for me to get some dinner started! I am making a fruit/chicken pasta (Thanks Amanda for the recipe) for dinner with some tomato basil soup! Sounds delish! Tomorrow is also my "sprinkle" with all of my best friends at Mi Cocina. I can't wait to visit with all of them and enjoy a girl's night out.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yay for an update! I desperately need to post many things too. Okay....
1. Still loving the name!!
2. I have found that my little #2 is the calm one. :)
3. HILARIOUS about Bozley's mean face!
4. I need to get the Max Lucado book...I am going to post about another one of his books that you HAVE to get too. So sweet!
AND
5. I am so excited to see everyone tomorrow night!!! Woohoo :)