Monday, May 2, 2011

My baby is 3 years old!



My precious Camdyn Reece is now 3 years old! However, something about her turning 3 made me very sad. :( The thought of her starting kindergarten in a short 2 years makes me wish I could rewind back to my 9.2 pound baby curled up in my arms. Oh how I love that baby stage of life. Time is something that I DO NOT take for granted. I hear many people say "enjoy them, they grow up way too fast" but I feel that I have soaked in every moment spent with her and in life's rush--I always make sure to slow down so I do not miss a moment. These 3 years spent with her have been pure heaven and the minor hiccups that every new mother faces have made this life with her that much better.


With all of that said...I like to throw big celebrations for the life that God has given to me each year and even though she may grow up to not remember her "younger year" birthdays---she sure will enjoy herself on that special day that is hers and only her SPECIAL DAY!
Months and months of preparation for her birthday take place in this house. (ha!) I try to not overdo it in the money spectrum, therefore, I am always on a search for a steal or something that will fit with her theme. Last year we incorporated Elmo and Abby into her party because she was a bit obsessed with those two but this year she still had a love for her regulars so the theme was easy.

Camdyn is sassy but with much delicacy when it comes to getting messy and that girl loves her a horse so I picked a Vintage theme for her 3rd birthday and I thought it turned out simply beautiful. Everything about it fit her personality--from the food, bounce house, balloon artist, pink pony rides to the candy bar...she soaked it all up! I love that that little girl can get all fancy and then take off her massive headband and run like a wild woman and enjoy all of her friends!


Enjoy all of the pictures from my Camdyn's 3rd birthday bash!

It's a tradition that we have balloons somewhere in the vicinity when she wakes up on her birthday! This year they were located in the living room when she woke up to start her big day.







And she opened a few gifts from Mommy, Daddy and Maddy.








After being tricked into taking a nap super early :) she was up and ready to start her party!



I adore this outfit!



The vintage decor!





















You cannot have a vintage party without the old fashion coke bottles!








I adored these loot bags that each of her friends filled with their favorite old fashioned candy.




Must have the vintage ballet cupcake toppers as well!











Every year we bring out her birthday place mat to enjoy her cupcakes.




Daddy was not ready for the camera but Camdyn was!


Here are all of the special people and moments caught on camera by me and my sister!
















































Love this picture of all of the great people in our life--minus the ones inside!















Just look at that smile on her face (it's easy to see how she feels about her Mrs. Tracy!)









This darling little girl will always be my baby no matter how old she is!! Happy birthday Camdyn!!!!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Happy birthday to your sweet girl!!! What a fabulous party!!!! Love the birthday dress and the pink pony is adorbs!!!

Amber said...

It all looked GREAT! Good Job, Mom! & Happy Birthday to Camdyn!

annajanine said...

Happy party day for your family! Looks like so much fun :)