We started Father's Day a week early around this house! Dustin and I decided to stay at a nearby hotel for the weekend and I think he thought it was the perfect gift...right Dustin?! He chose everything that we did and his 4 wishes :) were to lay out by the pool (which has a wonderful view!), eat Mexican food, see a movie and sleep late! This wonderful man gets up with Camdyn every morning and has done that every Summer/weekend so I can sleep in. I'm not sure I am going to be able to continue this luxury when our 2nd arrives. We have been blessed with wonderful daddies in our life and what great examples we have all had to look up to! Dustin, Camdyn and I love how you do anything and everything to make us happy and I'm so glad God is blessing you with one more girl to spoil. :)
Phew, have we been busy around this house! Camdyn started private swimming lessons today and will continue that the rest of the week and then she has started gymnastics twice a week. We also are in the process of getting Miss Maddyn's room ready for her. It is turning into my little dream room! I love every little detail that is in the works for it. It's supposed to be a rainy week so hopefully I can get a post up of her room and some pictures of some furniture/accessories for it soon. Right now I am patiently waiting to get her bedding in today! I have been tracking it and it says "out for delivery"...love seeing those 3 words! She also has some special hair items arriving today too! I LOVE UPS! :)
Today Camdyn asked me to paint her toes and when I do, I get the hair dryer out to help them dry a little quicker. I would blow her hair and she would laugh and I told her that she was a super model. Had to get the camera out for that one...


No comments:
Post a Comment