I never got around to posting one of the gifts that I made for Camdyn's wonderful teachers! She had a fabulous year and I wanted to give them a gift to remember her by. Here is one of the things that I made for them.
I think they turned out fairly well since it was my first time to make them. Camdyn formed a special bond with both teachers but her and Mrs. Rikki were super close...we were informed that Rikki will be moving up with Camdyn next year and this makes me a very happy momma! Her boyfriend Brady will be as well and a few of her good friends. :) This will be great for the new changes going on in her new little world!
Speaking of...I love how Camdyn cooks me up some good treats--here she is bringing me a platter of delectable chocolates and tea!
For her birthday she got some dress up dresses to play in--this was one of her favorites, TINK! She wore this non-stop but now it's her usual Rapunzel dress.
Our front yard is Dustin's "baby". He does such a good job taking care of it and he really seems to enjoy doing the landscape and maintaining it. He bought this hibiscus tree and every day Cam and I would drive by it on our way to school to see how many new blooms it had. The blooms only last a day and then fall off but new ones come back daily. So Hawaiian!
Camdyn still loves her some rolly pollies. Remember this? Well now she tries to sneak them in the house and I have found 2 now...one crawling in my bathroom and one crawling in the hallway. :) I took care of that quick and bought her a small bug container to put it in. She tells me that they are her best friends. (ha!)
We have always had a performer and here she is performing with her i-Carly microphone thanks to Dot!
Yesterday I had my "sprinkle" with some of my favorite people! We made it a tradition to "sprinkle" each other with a few gifts instead of throwing a shower. Most of us have had at least one child and are now having more than one and this is such a fun excuse for us to get together and talk for many hours! We went to Mi Cocina and they gave Maddyn so many great things for her (and I) :) to enjoy! I can't wait to use all of her new sweet accessories and dress her up in the precious things that they got her. What great friends I have!
These leisure days (as I like to call it!) is helping me get very prepared for Maddyn's arrival! Today Camdyn and I stopped by the library, shopped for some antiques, got lunch and went to the store. I am feeling very productive! I found an adorable carousal for her room for a decoration that I think will look perfect in there. I also found an armoire and a nice book shelf on Craigslist that we are going to check out tonight. I'm hoping to paint them to match her room. I love finding a great deal! Time to go swing outside...
Have a great evening!

2 comments:
I'm glad your "leisure days" will give ya time for more blog posts! I can not wait to see what you do with the babies room!
All of ya'll have at least one kid except me! ha! I was a little out of place but I had fun! ;) Can't wait to see Maddyn's room either and sweet Maddyn herself!
Post a Comment