Sunday, January 3, 2010

What? Our break is already over??

Indeed it is. Our 2 week break has come to an end. What a great 2 weeks with the family it was!! Let's look on the bright side...what other job can you get week long breaks AND your entire Summer off while getting a pay check??? Teaching children that is!
We spent our last day of our break by going to Allen on Saturday and letting Dustin use his gift that Camdyn and I gave him to the Board Room.It was a fancy haircut with a little hand paraffin wax thrown in there! That was about as "spa/ish" as he would probably take part in without feeling uncomfortable!!
While he was getting pretty :) Camdyn and I ran and did a quick bit of shopping and then we all went to dinner at BJ's...yum! We then headed home to watch a movie that I thought was super cute! Julie and Julia! If you haven't seen it, you should watch it. I really enjoyed it. It will definitely make you hungry and put you in the cooking spirit.
Today was a lazy day for Camdyn and a cleaning day for me. I like to get organized and everything fresh and clean during breaks before heading back. Camdyn was great while I cleaned and I saved my scary closet for when she took a nap. It is very organized for now. :)

I thought I would do a picture conversation with Camdyn about her heading back to "school" tomorrow. I have mentioned to her about Mrs. Sherry (and the whole family) throughout our break but I didn't want to get her too excited when she wouldn't be going back for a while. Here is how she reacted....

She stopped quickly to listen....
Pure excitement about going back...
and my favorite...you know something is very interesting when you see her make this face! I had mentioned Sherry's family to her except for Robert (her husband in whom Camdyn adores) and then when she asked "Ra Ra?" I said yes and this was her face.

I don't think she is ready to go back to school! :)

Before bed I got a cute picture of her with her "Pinkie Pie" it crawls like a baby...I love it.

and another strange sighting...
Hmmm...Maybe she wants Elmo's hair to grow long....and pink?

We love you Reecer!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Aww we can't wait to see her!! We have been missing our Camdyn's hugs & kisses. Jared has been missing her trying to bite his nose!! LOL