Do you ever feel like you have reached a point in your life where everything is absolutely perfect? I love that feeling. There are many times that I feel like that and I want to hold onto that moment forever...knowing that God gives us some bumps in the road that we will have to overcome. I have always tried to be an optimistic person knowing that life could be a lot harder for me than the circumstance that I am in at that time. I think that is one reason that I have always tried to begin to stop and enjoy every bit that life has to offer. Being a mother has definitely changed me and I feel everyone. You re-prioritise what is important in life. I try to take full advantage with every waking hour that I have with Camdyn. She is in such a precious stage of life where she is trying to figure out where she fits in! I have many pictures to share of this little girl who is known around our house as "our Christmas"...I seriously feel like a kid on Christmas morning when I wake her sweet body up each morning or when I pick her up after school. That feeling has never been absent and I know it will never go away. I am a little obsessed or should I say completely obsessed with my child!
Camdyn Reece has been growing up so much lately. Each day we hear her speak a new word or our conversations get more in depth! I LOVE when she has a conversation back with me and it is in Camdynish. It is like a little alien speaking to me and then we ask her what she said and she will ramble on the EXACT way that she did before. She says words clear until she wants to tell you a lot at once...ha!
This weather is exciting me...could be because we froze our little tooshies off for a long time and now anything is better than that! Camdyn took advantage of this nice weather last week.
These two pretty little girls got together one Friday night while Melissa and I enjoyed some Thai take-out! They are so cute together! They bounced around and danced and then settled down to some good ole Sesame street. Cam is playing with Macey's little fountain on her head!
All dressed up for her favorite place...church!
Camdyn has shown a lot of interest on her own with letters lately. When she sings her Abc's they are pretty funny to listen to. She almost seems like she is straining to get each letter out and it's hilarious. She is telling me where her favorite letter is that she can spot easily. :)
Last night before bed Camdyn cut her finger pretty bad and she was little disturbed by the blood...made me so sad. She then was a little hesitant to get into her bed to sleep so when I came back in there she told me that she wanted Elmo. I was then thinking that maybe she was talking about her Elmo book??? Nope...then I thought that hopefully she was not talking about the Elmo Alive that stands about 14 inches high and is as hard as a rock that requires batteries...
Yes it was her dearly beloved Elmo that she wanted! She wrapped her arms around him and was asleep within a minute. Sweet girl just needed some Elmo comfort!
While we are on the subject of Elmo, Melissa and I got tickets for the girls to go see him and the rest of his friends live! We are super excited for them!
Way off the subject but there is a new wine out called "The Middle Sister"!!! Yes, that would be me! I am indeed a middle sister! I was very excited to find that it was named after us AND there was at least 6 different "middle sisters" that you could purchase. So I wanted to purchase the one that was more like myself. Oh this was fun! So these were my choices....Rebel red? Nope, definitely not a rebel; Wicked white? No thank you!, Forever cool? The picture had a girl holding up a peace sign, not me; Smarty pants? I would like to think of myself as smart (ha!) but the girl had pink hair; Mischief maker? Everyone that grew up with me knows that I was never into mischief; Drama queen? I am not a drama queen but the description was pretty cute....

The part about wearing the giant sunglasses drew me in and her cute little dress, so I picked her! What could I do with it now?? ....I made a lamp out of it!!Phew that was a long post! I haven't posted in a while and I was in the mood. Have a fabulous rest of the week!
By the way, if you haven't seen Avatar PLEASE go see it in 3d at the theater! The best movie I have ever seen! It is so enchanting but a lot of action too. I had no idea that it would be that entertaining. LOVED IT!

2 comments:
Love your new look! Landree has the same snowman shirt as Cam. Surprise :) Also, my mom got Landree the cutest pink swimsuit with a tutu on it for $10! You'd love it!
Taren I love this post! Everything you say about how you feel about Camdyn, seems like I'm reading something I've said over and over about Kynlie! It's amazing how life changes (for the best) after you become a mother.
The lamp is so cute!! Love it!
Post a Comment