I kept my word and I am posting pictures from The annual Toth Christmas tree lighting! It is usually a big deal and has been for a while now. Thank goodness that I have such a great husband who is very festive I must say! God seriously could not have picked a better match for myself! Every year since we have been married, we have made it a tradition that we will pick out a new ornament each year and hang it on our tree. I am sentimental like that, and I write the date and who picked it out on the bottom each year. Last year we picked one out that we thought our Cam would like while she was in my tummy and this is what Dustin and I picked out for her last year!
Isn't it cute! It has little sparkles everywhere but you can't see them. She is now our little gingerbread baby!
This year I tried to think of how she could really pick out her ornament so I held her in front of some ornaments at Target and she picked out a big blue fish!
I know as the years pass our tree will look a little colorful but I think it is fun to look back on what we picked out over the years. Dustin is the one I have to worry about. He always manages to steer away from the golds, browns and reds and this is what he picked out! Yes, go ahead and laugh!
I picked out this....
Before we went ornament shopping we went ahead and put up Camdyn's tree for her room. This tree is exactly what I envisioned for her to have. She enjoyed looking and touching her princess tree. She even helped to put her crown tree topper on!
Yummy sparkly hearts!
This is off the subject I know but I had to put this picture of my child on here! The reason I put this on here is because this is so unlike her. Dustin and I have always talked and laughed about how Camdyn would ABSOLUTELY NEVER fall asleep in anything that she could play on and she did! Dustin was running during the day and I guess she enjoyed the sound of the treadmill so she just fell asleep. My family will probably never believe this because she never misses a beat!

Sister has also started to highly enjoy her jumper. She is our little jumping bean. She jumps so high that her hands fly off the top of the tray.
From behind...
From the front

2 comments:
HA!!! So funny. That ornament Dustin picked out!! HA. Love this post.
I can't believe our Cam fell asleep. We were just saying how she would never do that! Heee.....
She is a fun little girl!
how funny! she is so cute! aww... I'm impressed you pick out an ornament every year! I thought we did that and when we were putting up our ornaments the last one I found was from 2003. oops...
love her tree!
Post a Comment