Monday, December 8, 2008

Crawling Camdyn Style!

I believe that Bozley might be rubbing off on our Camdyn...Camdyn has started to do a different type of crawl. It's funny to say it's because of her 4 legged brother but I really think that she does not like the cold tile and now she just decided to crawl everywhere like that! I also looked down the other day in disbelief to find her holding Bozley's bone and chewing on it! Yuck, I know! I am still convincing myself that the saying "Dog's have the cleanest mouth in comparison to anyone and anything" is true.
This is a picture of Camdyn, AKA, our little baby boy after waking up one morning. Adina and I found this one piece and thought it was so cute (it has a gingerbread man on the right) for Christmas. Little doll!
We went to church and I thought Camdyn looked precious so I had to get some pictures of her...gotta love the mammarazzi!


She has learned where her books are and she gets a book every time she is in her room. We do not have reading books with mommy or daddy down just yet, but we are definitely good at reading and biting books with mommy and daddy though!

And the end to my post is Camdyn outside today. It was such great weather that I took her home and we played outside. Wow, 70 degrees in December...greatness! Another great thing is that Dustin and I bought our Christmas present for each other a few days ago and it is a Nikon d60 and I am super excited. My pictures should be SUPER come Thursday!

5 comments:

The Barner Bunch said...

Haha So she's chewing on bones and Barrett is eating my coffee table! NICE!

HowryFamily said...

sooooo jealous that you are getting a snazzy new camera!!! Let me know how you like it! I've been researching that exact one:) and I love how you call it "mammarazzi"haha!

allabouthebutlers said...

Her crawl! She's so much fun! I can't wait to see this in person!

On another note, you can practice your new camera on Macey if you'd like. If it works well, maybe I'll talk Mr. Derrick into getting me one as well.

Amanda said...

hahaha... I love that little last outfit!! so sweet! what is it with babies and dogs?? Eli has eaten dogfood twice!!

Amanda said...

Ha! Ella does that too on our tile. I wonder if it is cold, or they don't like the hardness of the floors??? Silly girls! Your camera is going to be awesome! Can't wait to see some pics.