Saturday, December 27, 2008

8 months!

I just put missy down for her nap so now it is time to play blog catch up! I have been lacking on the postings and I have to make sure I get everything down so I won't forget! I'm sure by tomorrow, I will have at least 3 new posts...
Camdyn Reece turned 8 months on the 23rd....Oh how that time has flown by. The first 3 months were definitely life-changing and after that, our world has been very familiar and comfortable with this baby girl! I wanted to jot down some things that have changed in Camdyn world :)
*We will get her stats when she goes to her 9 month check-up.
*Camdyn is now able to stand (when she is not in her cautious mode) with out holding onto or pulling up onto anything! The other day Dustin was putting a new toy of hers together and he looked over beside him and she was standing! She does this about once or twice a day now.
*She also will now let go when she does pull up and will stand for a pretty long time!
*She now knows how to clap and Gran taught her how to give a high five! Gran puts her hand out and Camdyn puts her hand up to it.
*We still have no teeth!!
*She absolutely loves it when Dustin sings her song to her...he can usually get her to sleep faster than me :(
*Every time Camdyn sees an animal or a kid/baby, she will squeal and babble to them.
*We are now hearing 'd' sounds alllll day long. The precious thing is that her raspy voice is high pitch when she talks.
*When Cam wants her boboo, she will blow raspberries continuously!
*Are you ready for the biggest accomplishment!!! Camdyn is sleeping in her own room now! I didn't think I would ever come to terms with her not sleeping in her bed beside me but I have. She is becoming very aware of things going on around her so we figured we might better now than later.
*Her favorite toy is her Leap Frog table
*She has learned how to use her 'push baby buggy' from Santa
*Her favorite food is Sweet potatoes and corn and can't forget her puffs!
*She has a full head of hair now since it all came out after she was born.
*She HATES her bows and anything that touches her head.
Here are some pictures the day before she turned 8 months...

Look at that devious look...she is in the process of ripping off her bow

and again...


Yep, I couldn't stop her this time
Awww...it's off now!
She was very fond of the Christmas tree and all of the presents that were under it.

2 comments:

The Barner Bunch said...

Ahhhh She looks like she had a wonderful Christmas. That one picture looks like she is picking up the fan with one arm! ha ha
We miss playing with her!
Barrett squeals...but there is no reponse :(

Amanda said...

Wow time sure is flying by! She is just precious. Ella is doing the same things with her bows. I have to snap a picture FAST in order to get one with the bow on.