I got a little camera happy today since we just got our new camera in! I love it and I think it takes such great pictures. We got it in just in time for our Santa pictures.
This is about how our day went. Dustin and I took Camdyn to see Santa at North Park today knowing that we might not be seeing that Santa because he is a huge celebrity around that area and we were going to possibly have to wait 5 hours to see him! We like to shop but not for 5 hours. I then called Galleria, knowing that it was down the road and we decided to head there when I heard these 4 words..."We are not busy"!! It was great, we went there and had 2 kids in front of us and that was it! It was the most precious experience and I wish that I had my video camera. Dustin thought we would really look like the mammarazzi if I had the video and the massive camera out! You can see in the pictures her facial expressions changing very quickly. I felt sorry for her but she was so sweet and he was so gentle with her. After we sat her on him she just sat there and then looked up at him and then back at us and then her emotions changed quickly. It was almost like she was trying to fight it and couldn't hold it in any longer! I cannot get enough of this little girl, she is a living doll and we definitely enjoyed our day together. We have our family Christmas party tomorrow and I'm excited because we don't get to see them that often and I'm sure I will have many pictures to post soon!
After we got all pretty for Santa! Click to see these bigger!
If she only knew she would be seeing Santa shortly :)
Hmmm...I would like an Elmo Alive, a push toy, and my two front teeth!!
Hmmm...I would like an Elmo Alive, a push toy, and my two front teeth!!
This is my favorite one!!
Oh no, it's coming!
It's almost here....


4 comments:
Hilarious! Your commentary is the best! Poor little Cam :)
She looks like a little doll!
At least you have one smiling pic with Santa.
That bottom lip puckering out is so sweet.
SO SO SO cute!
Hey...I love your commentary. Cam's face looks horrified at Santa! Poor little thing. She needed her buddy Barrett to stand by her side!
These are so cute!!! Great job. Keep practicing with your camera. I use my auto setting all the time. I haven't figured anything else out yet, but a good site to check out is the Pioneer woman-she's on my blog roll. There is a photography section. I know to get that fuzzy background you have to change the apparel and shutter speed, but can't tell you much more than that :)
One of Megan's friends sent a crying baby picture out a few years ago with the caption "Get Merry" it was so cute!
Post a Comment