Off of this baby girl that I captured in action on video! She thinks Bozley is the most funniest creature around and the only things he has to do is scratch at his plate, jump in the air and play with his toys. This was going on for about 5 minutes straight while Dustin, Taylor and I were in awe of this precious baby! I finally got the video after Dustin reminded me that I should and we got her laugh for everyone to hear. That has to be one of the most beautiful noises ever! Have I mentioned yet how amazing she is ;)
I have been a little late on the posting this week...I have been making crafts/goodies I believe every night this week for my kids at school while Taylor watches me. It was funny, she was asking me tonight..."Do other teachers really make this much stuff for their kids" ?? I LOVE the holidays and I go a little overboard when it comes around...Here are some pictures of Camdyn when we did a little shopping this weekend at Target and then the next few are of her at the Collard Christmas get-together. Tomorrow is Friday and our family will be together for 2 weeks straight and then baseball season begins for Dustin...Have a wonderful weekend, looks like we can put our scarves away for a few days!


3 comments:
Love love love that laugh! That IS the best sound ever!!! I think you should consider downloading that laugh as your next ringtone!
that video is too cute! makayla watched with me and was laughing hysterically at camdyn!
Love the laugh...very cute! I like Amy's ringtone idea. :)
Post a Comment