Dustin and I have really enjoyed our week with Camdyn! It's not over yet but it is coming to an end and just 3 more weeks and we will all be together again for 2 weeks...yay for Christmas! I got many clips of Cam and pictures of her from this week. I am thankful for everything that God has given to us. As I have said before, my life could not be any better.
We spent a lot of time outside this week. Here is Camdyn in the front yard while her Grandad and Daddy were hanging Christmas lights and wreaths.

Here's our festive house! They did such a good job on it and it looks so pretty!

Dustin seriously wants to get one of those huge blow up decorations for outside for Camdyn. This is about as close as we are getting to a blow up decoration!
Dustin seriously wants to get one of those huge blow up decorations for outside for Camdyn. This is about as close as we are getting to a blow up decoration!
This is the day that Camdyn stayed in her jammies until the evenening...she highly enjoyed not having to get undressed!
We tried Gerber puffs the other day and it was pretty interesting. She wasn't sure about them because they kept getting stuck to her hands and face. This picture is definitely one of a kind.
We treated Camdyn on Wednesday to a little shopping. She loves to go to the mall in her stroller and stare at everyone. She always gets many reactions from others when we take her places! Here are some things that we heard about her... "Her cheeks are so rosy"(she looks like she has blush on all the time) "She needs to be in magazines" and our favorite one...."She looks just like a cabbage patch baby!"
Here is my little turkey! We celebrated Camdyn's first Thanksgiving. She had a feast of her own at home....we had greenbean caserole (green beans), carrots and sweet potatoe pie! (sweet potatoes).

3 comments:
Could she be any cuter?!?! I think I see a tooth coming up in the picture of her in her stroller. :) We will definitely get together soon! Glad you all had fun on your time off.
she is absolutely so dang cute! I loved her little Thanksgiving outfit! Christmas decorations... we need to get on the ball with those!
Love the "all day in pjs". We do that on the weekends.
We've missed you. Can't wait to get the babies together again.
Post a Comment