Saturday, September 6, 2008
Happiness
I just had to post this picture that I took of our Cam today! This is a prime picture of what she is like everyday. She is continuously smiling and I love that precious smile of hers. Sometimes she is a little shy around people she doesn't see as often but she warms up to them shortly after. As you see in the picture she is almost sitting up and would be if those straps weren't holding her down! Camdyn has been sitting up on her own for a few seconds and she is now able to catch herself with her hands when she falls forward. She is also in the process of trying to crawl! It's so funny to see her try...first she locks her arms straight out....puts her little hieny in the air.....then she falls forward. When she figures out how to put the two together, we better look out! No more keeping this baby in a stationary position!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! I love that smile. It just makes me want to smile and be happy too! :) Ella is starting to try to crawl too...this is happening way too fast!!!
Cam is SO precious! haha... that picture is award winning!!
Too cute!! Such a big girl!
Post a Comment