Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Joy Ride

Every morning baby girl and I have our ritual to listen to a baby c.d. on the way to school and on the way home with the air on full blast to keep Camdyn relaxed! This c.d. was given to us by a good friend, (thanks Amanda!!). Camdyn LOVES the instruments before one of the songs and EVERY single time that this song begins to play, she gets a huge smile on her face. Today I decided to turn around and get a picture of her showing her excitement for the song in her baby mirror. She is precious!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

So glad she likes it! Ella listens to that cd EVERY night while in her crib. I think I have all the songs memorized!!! (I have another one for you with more upbeat kid songs too.)

Amanda said...

awww... she is perfect!!