Sunday, September 21, 2008

A day at the park

Today the whole family went down to this great park that is in our neighborhood that was recently built last year. It connects to our golf course and is so pretty. Last year I couldn't wait to be able to take our children down there and now we are able to! It was such a pretty day and I got some pretty pictures of miss Camdyn. As you can see from the pictures, she had such a great time. I think her most favorite part though was the travel down there with Dustin pushing her and me and the boz walking in front of her. She is such a happy baby!


On the way to the park:

"Gosh this is so much fun!" says Camdyn!

If you click on this collage, the pictures come up larger :)

4 comments:

Catherine said...

I just love her rosy cheeks!!

The Barner Bunch said...

Fun, fun, fun! Next time, we want an invite to the park!!! Barrett just upgraded to riding forward in his stroller and loves the outdoors! Cute pictures. Cam is so happy!!!

Amanda said...

I mean, she is one of the most smiliest kids ever!! perfection!

Amanda said...

Look at that happy girl! She is getting so big. We need to see her soon!