So I know that
Camdyn will appreciate this posting when she gets older! The other afternoon we were putting Cam down for a nap (down for a nap means swaddled and in her swing) and my sister and I came in and she was smiling with her "hook" coming out of the hole that she had made in her swaddle. I thought it was
hilarious so I took a picture. She would not take that little finger out until I moved her hand from the hole.
After looking at this picture in a larger view, it kind of scares me a little!

I also took some pictures with my phone today when we were having "baby time" in her room tonight. She is getting so much better at trying to crawl! The funny thing is she was staring at
Bozley and she looked as if she were trying to be like him. He didn't pay any attention to her and just kept chewing his bone.


Have a great week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment